Injuries at work

As a student employee, you are eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits if you are injured as a result of your employment or if you develop a job-related illness.

Report any work-related injury or illness to your supervisor immediately

OR If supervisor not available contact Lili

Please contact Lili Hartounian or Katherine Kosearas for any questions.